Enable Migration by Choice and Not Force
Migration for work at the bottom of the economic pyramid is a pervasive reality in India. It happens largely for work in unorganised sector, including in domestic sector. Very often we can go out and earn our pay checks, and enjoy life because we have someone taking care of a lot of things at home and office. If you look around you will find that a big percentage of these workers is migrants.
Sadly, despite the great contribution of migrants to national income little is done in return for their security and social or civic well-being. Their entry into the labour markets continues to be marked with several endemic disadvantages because the biggest triggers of migration are lack of knowledge of available opportunities, lack of local options, and hope of the availability of work elsewhere. These migrants:
- Lack information, and thus bargaining power
- Are often get caught in exploitative low-end, low-value work, only due to lack of information
- Are denied subsidies on decent shelter, food, healthcare, training and education as they become invisible on crossing boundaries
- Get missed in Census, BPL surveys, electoral process etc which impact policy making
In view of the above, there is an imminent need for solutions to both, stem migration as well as transform migration into a more dignified and rewarding opportunity. Helper4U is working in that direction by making available job opportunities for the ABCDE: Aya, Bai, Cook, Driver and everyone similar like Elder care, Delivery staff, Field workers, Housekeeping staff and Office boys, in areas of their choice. Helper4U believes that migration should happen by choice and not by force, and that is the aim with which it is now targeting the Job Seekers across India.
The Job Seeker can self-register on the Helper4U.in website or register by calling in on 8828111044. Then they get notifications for job opportunities as per their choice of work, salary, location etc. Employers contact them pro-actively, and hire directly without any middleman. This does away with some of the disadvantages mentioned above, in terms of absence of information or networking.
Helper4U.in Team is constantly working towards a dream of becoming the preferred platform for hiring of ABCDE, & helping the Job seekers get employment opportunities without exploitation, & with respect.
Latest posts by Helper4U (see all)
- Interview: Meenakshi Gupta Jain Helps Bridge The Job Seeker-Giver Gap With Helper4U - September 28, 2017
- This startup enables immediate and cost effective hiring of helpers, thanks to Ms. Meenakshi Jain - September 28, 2017
- Rising as a ray of hope for the least appreciated, Helper4u is all there to create a job space for semi-skilled, unskilled job seekers -Meenakshi Gupta Jain, Founder and CEO, Helper4u.in - September 28, 2017