Aadhar linking Deadlines
As of date, the Indian Government has announced 5 Aadhar linking deadlines. It is important that you ensure compliance else your related services may be stopped.
We are giving here the Aadhar linking deadlines, details and process to complete the linking for each case:
- Aadhar linking with bank accounts: The current deadline for this is 31 December 2017:
This is extremely important to continue using your banking services. If you have a loan account, pension account or any other kind of bank account, ensure that it is linked with your Aadhar card.
Your account maybe already linked to the Aadhar card. If you want, you can check this out here: www.uidai.gov.in:
- Click on ‘Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status’You may be sent an OTP so have your registered phone near you. Also, have the Aadhar card handy for details.
- Enter the details asked to ‘Login’
- On successful login, the website shows whether your Aadhaar number is successfully mapped or not.
Alternatively, you can also check this through your mobile.
- Dial *99*99*1#
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number
- You will see the bank account linked with Aadhaar
Note: The above will only show you the last bank account that has been linked with your Aadhaar. If you have multiple bank accounts, you will have to check with each bank.
You can link your accounts with Aadhar Card either online or offline:
- Login into the internet banking account
- Find the link that says “Update Aadhaar Card Details” or ” Aadhaar Card Seeding” Different banks will have this at different places on their website. Banks are in the process of updating their websites with this info.
- Click the link and enter the Aadhaar card and other information in the respective fields
- Verify details and hit the submit button
- Bank officials will verify the information and you will be notified via email or SMS on your
- Get the Aadhaar Card & Bank Linking Form. Download it here.
- Take a print out and fill in all details
- Attach the photocopy of your Aaadhaar card with it
- Submit the application to your bank branch. Make sure you carry the original Aadhar card when you go to submit the form. The bank official may want to check it.
- Once the details will be verified, you will be notified
- Aadhar linking with PAN (only if one pays Income tax): The current deadline for this is 31 December 2017
Visit https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/LinkAadhaarPrelogin.html and complete the small form. It is a simple 5-minutes job.
- eKYC for mobile users: The current deadline for this is 6 February 6, 2018
Take your original copy of the Aadhaar card to the telecom store whose services you are using. They will give you a form to fill in and do the complete process for you
- Aadhar Linking for Ration, Gas connection, other social benefits: The current deadline for this is 31 December 2017.
Ask the shopkeeper (at Gas store, or ration shop) and he/she will tell you the procedure. The form for LPG linkage is attached here.
- Aadhaar-EPF linking: The current deadline for this is 31 December 2017
Visit https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ and complete the form.
Also, tell your domestic helpers: Maids, Cooks, Baby sitters, Drivers, and even the uneducated staff members like office boys, housekeeping staff about these deadlines as they may not be aware of these. Guide them on how to become compliant if possible, as giving information will not be time consuming for you. A little help will go a long way for both of you.
Helper4U.in Team is constantly working towards a dream of becoming the preferred platform for hiring of ABCDE, & helping the Job seekers get employment opportunities without exploitation, & with respect.
Latest posts by Helper4U (see all)
- Interview: Meenakshi Gupta Jain Helps Bridge The Job Seeker-Giver Gap With Helper4U - September 28, 2017
- This startup enables immediate and cost effective hiring of helpers, thanks to Ms. Meenakshi Jain - September 28, 2017
- Rising as a ray of hope for the least appreciated, Helper4u is all there to create a job space for semi-skilled, unskilled job seekers -Meenakshi Gupta Jain, Founder and CEO, Helper4u.in - September 28, 2017